October 5, 2009

Time to Close Up Shop

Well, it's obvious that I have been a horrible blogger despite the best intentions. I am so busy with work and raising Noah that I am finding it near impossible to find time to blog, nor do I ever know what to write about. So, I have decided it's time to stop blogging. I will continue to check each of your blogs and see how you are doing, I just won't be updating this one any longer. I started blogging as an outlet for the pain that goes along with infertility. Although that pain will never totally go away I feel like I have closed that chapter in my life. I want to thank each and every one of you that have been an inspiration to me and a comfort in some of my darkest hours. I have been so very blessed and I am so lucky to have stumbled on such a loving blogging community. I want to invite all of you (if any of you are even still reading) to become my friend on Facebook. I update it often with pictures and information about Noah. You can find me on facebook by searching Morrisa Vollmerhausen. If you choose not to do that, that's okay too. Thank you again for all of your support! I will leave you with one last picture of the amazing miracle that I have been given.



2 comments:

  1. THat sucks. Good luck!! But I stopped following really a while ago b/c of you not updating very frequently. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do check in when I can. Sorry to see you go.
    Wishing you and your family only the very best and God's richest blessings.

    Many Blessings,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete